Of interest only to Jehovah's Witnesses. This is a tool to aid congregation secretaries. This tool has been designed to not require installation.
The beta version of this tool has been released. I'm interested in hearing feedback on what you think of this tool. I am using this regularly and not having any problems. I'm still adding features as I realize that I could use them. Please see the Source Code history (http://secretarytool.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets
) for features that have been added and bugs that have been fixed. Please note, I only commit source code if it can compile, and the source will always have the latest version (obviously).
I would still consider this 'beta' because I haven't used it for a whole year myself so I can't vouch for the accuracy of the reports over an entire service year.
Since I'm not getting any feedback I'm not releasing executables too often. If I get more feedback, I'll make more executable releases. I will compile the latest source for anyone that requests it.
If you are interested, here is the projects RSS feed: https://secretarytool.codeplex.com/project/feeds/rss#
Some Outstanding Features:
- Track Emergency Contact Information
- Export Contacts as vCards for import to Outlook, gmail, etc.
- Enter Historical Information for New Publishers
- Email Publishers and Group Overseers 'Turn In Time' Reminders, 'Progress Reports', Custom Message, etc.
- Send Text Messages From Application
- Simple, Portable SQLite-based Database
- Runs From Flash Drive
- Automatic Backup Function - Roll Back to Any Point (that you have a backup for)
- Unicode Support for All Langauges
- Set the future auxiliary pioneer status of publishers (useful for multi-month auxiliary pioneers)